Cornerstone International Community College of Canada gives you the opportunity to study a Web and Mobile Application Development Program. This Diploma includes a 24-month training period with 10 theoretical study courses, lasting about 12 months and afterward, 12 months of cooperative work experience. The language used in this program is English.
This training prepares you to be a mobile applications developer of commercial industries of the IT sector. After graduating, you can apply your knowledge to work in small, medium or large companies.
In this program, you will delve into the graphic design and mobile application development industry from a participatory approach thanks to practical class activities and the 12 months of co-op.
Some of the most important topics that will be studied in this program are: Mobile technology, Web development, Rich media development, Project and Media Management, AIR languages, JAVA, or C, as well as the development of Apps for Android and IOS.
Following is a brief description of the objectives of the program.
- Understanding of the World Wide Web (WWW), web sites and XHTML pages
- Creation of web pages using XHTML in the Notepad text editor
- Understanding the basic syntax and use of XHTML tags
- Understanding structuring and adding styles to web pages using style sheets
- Understanding structure web sites
- Upload of web pages to the WWW using an FTP program
- Validation of web pages according to HTML standards
- Practical knowledge of how to use the audio, video and canvas elements
- Acquire Practical knowledge of how to implement new CSS3 features
- Understanding of the principles of Project Management
- Understanding why social media allow communicators to practice what is arguably their most important skill-listening
- Demonstrate comprehensively how social media can have an impact not only on company and brand awareness but on the bottom line too
- Know how to properly execute strategies before you begin implementing
- Work effectively with Adobe software like Illustrator, AIR, Photoshop and Dreamweaver
Cornerstone International College facilities are designed in a way that makes the student able to interact. Students are merged in small groups in order for the instructors to offer personalized attention.
This program has flexible start dates and enrolment rates with very competitive prices that attract students from all over the world. Although the course is taught 100% in English, this college has instructors and consultants who speak different many other languages such as Spanish, Mandarin, Portuguese, Turkish, Japanese, Italian, Hindi, Cantonese, French and Korean.
This program has 3 schedules available: Morning, afternoon and evening.
- Morning: 8:30 AM – 12:30
- Afternoon: 1 PM – 5 PM
- Evening: 5.30 PM – 9.30 PM
Cornerstone has accreditations EQA (The Education Quality Assurance), PTIB (Private Training Institutions Branch, AHLEI – The American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute and EduCanada that ensure the student a quality education.
The admission requirements for this program are:
1 – High school graduation or equivalent; you must be at least 18 years old.
2 – The minimum level of English is one of the following:
- BC High School English 12 – minimum C (60% to 65%) or equivalent
- BC High School Communications 12 – minimum C + (66% -70%) or equivalent
- TOEFL PBT – 513; CBT-183; iBT – 65
- TOEIC – 620;
- IELTS – 5.5
- Cornerstone Placement Test – Level 5: This exam uses the evaluation package (Interchange Third Edition and Passages Second Edition of Cambridge University Press, 2008 or equivalent).
If you want to have an experience in a multicultural learning environment and study this specific course of Cornerstone International Community College you can inquire through the program section of their official website by clicking here. Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed information about the programs.
We will help you get your visa and find the program or course that best suits your needs.
E-mail us to know everything we can do for you, for free !!!