Summer Break? Thinking to add another CREDENTIAL to your academic life?
PETER B. GUSTAVSON SCHOOL OF BUSINESS offers International Summer Institute for BUSINESS MANAGEMENT! An immersive, international business program that blends both hands-on coursework with tons of outdoor activities. Learning about business communication, entrepreneurship, service management and international business in Victoria, BC, one of the most popular travel destination in Canada. And, it’s open to all undergraduate and graduate students!
Brilliant by NATURE
Each day of learning begins at our beautiful University of Victoria campus. We’ve created a unique learning environment that offers an abundance of international experience. Our team-building activities are full with everything from whale watching to wine tasting, and visits to world-famous sites like the Butchart Gardens.
International at HEART
Focusing on helping you prepare for your future business success. Our collaborative learning environment and group assignments help build intercultural awareness, develop long lasting friendships, and build real-world skills.
A different point of VIEW
We offer two specializations (taught by our award-winning faculty):
- Business Communications:
- Oral: Public Speaking, Presentation Skills, Negotiation Skills
- Written: Report & Technical Writing, Business Analysis
- Other: Business Etiquette, Interpersonal Skills, Marketing Skills, Time Management, Research Skills, Resume Writing
- Business Management:
- Step 1: Entrepreneurship (Start a Business)
- Step 2: Service Management (Ensure Success)
- Step 3: International Business (Grow The Business)
We also bring in relevant guest speakers with real-world, international experience to share their experiences and expand your learning.
A VIBRANT learning culture
Our intensive summer programs allow you to put theory into practice by either working on an international project or considering the details in starting your own business. You will be challenged academically and socially with our activities.
Consider your FOOTPRINT
Sustainability is part of our business model. Our summer program provides exposure to the financial, social and environmental considerations that business must take into account in today’s global marketplace.
INTAKE DATES & FEES:
- July (Program Length: 4 weeks; Registration Deadlines June 1)
Program fee: $4500 (Accommodation & meal plan included)
Registration Deposit: $600 (will be applied to program fee)
- August (Program Length: 3 weeks; Registration Deadlines July 1)
Program fee: $4350 (Accommodation & meal plan included)
Registration Deposit: $500 (will be applied to program fee)
Program Fees include:
- Award-winning professors
- Equivalent to 6.0 credit-hours or 12 ECTS of course work
- Scholarship opportunities available
- Academic Instruction and exam
- Class materials
- Certificate of Completion
- Record of Grades
- Extra-curricular activities
- Cultural & social activities
- Accommodation and partial meal
Location: Peter B. Gustavson School of Business – University of Victoria in Victoria, B.C
For more information please contact us at email@example.com or WhatsApp! (ID: 1 604 618 5877)