Greystone College is a private vocational school established in 2002, and is proud to deliver premier quality career and vocational training in a stimulating, cross-cultural environment.
We offer vocational training programs in Business, Tourism and Hospitality, Interpreting and Translation, and TESOL, and have location in Vancouver, Toronto, and New Delhi.
Students who train at Greystone College enjoy a supportive, challenging and dynamic learning experience, and leave with career skills that enable them to complete and succeed in the changing global market.
Why choosing Greystone College?
Nationally and internationally recognized qualifications
Earn a certificate or diploma from Greystone College, and more! Business students can also apply for certification through the Canadian Institute of Management. Hospitality students are certified through the American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute, and TESOL students can earn recognized qualifications from University of Cambridge ESOL, and/or TESL Canada.
Instructors with professional experience
Greystone instructors are not just teachers, but experienced industry experts with recent, relevant and global work experience in their fields. Learn from instructors who know what it takes to be successful in the industry and who can support you to reach your learning goals and career dreams.
Accelerate your career with a co-op or practicum
Put your skills into practice in a co-op or practicum and improve your résumé and earning potential with relevant industry work experience and references. TESOL students will participate in practicums in a real classroom either during or after their program. Business and Hospitality students can choose a co-op program option that includes work preparation training and support to help them succeed in their placement.
Small, interactive classes
Learn from your instructors and your peers in small classes that encourage student interaction and participation. Small classes provide you with more personalized attention and give instructors the flexibility to adapt course content to the interests and career goals of the students, making the curriculum more relevant to you.
Host city of the 2010 winter Olympics, Vancouver is consistently ranked as one of the best cities in the world to live in. It’s also the largest city in Western Canada, and Canada’s largest port, making it an important hub for both trade and tourism.
Come and discover Toronto, the heart of Canada’s business and cultural life. Toronto is the nation’s centre for finance, art, publishing, theatre, music, film and sports and pulses with the international energy of six million people.
Why Study Business
- Develop transferrable skills that will make you more successful in any industry
- Build a foundation for future business studies, entry level work, or to advance your current career
- Learn about HR, Financial Management, Business Communications, and more, and prepare to manage your own small business successfully
- Learn in English, in an international environment, and develop business skills and networks that will support your success in the global economy
Why Study Hospitality
- According to the World Travel and Tourism Council, 1 in 11 of the world’s jobs are supported by the tourism and hospitality industry
- Get skills to work in entry-level, supervisory or management positions in hotels, restaurants, resorts, convention centres, cruise ships and more
- If you’re a people person, this is a great industry to grow in, as you’ll connect with business and pleasure travelers from around the world and provide great experiences
- Learn in Vancouver or Toronto, two of Canada’s tourism, event and convention hubs – consider a co-op program to add real experience to your classroom learning.
Greystone College offers the following Co-op programs.
The length of the programs are the following:
Daytime Program: 50 weeks
24 weeks of study + 24 weeks of full time paid Co-op + 2 weeks of post placement study.
Evening Program: 92 weeks
48 weeks of study + 48 weeks of full time paid Co-op + 4 weeks of post placement study.
The prices in this school are very affordable, one of the advantages of choosing an Evening prora mis that you have the student visa for 92 weeks (almost 2 years) which allows you to work part time during your studies and full time on vacations.
If you have any question, don’t hesitate in contacting us at email@example.com or you can visit us to our head office at 405 – 609 W Hastings, Vancouver, BC. We are open Monday to Friday 10 to 6 pm.