Canada’s education reputation is based on quality and recognized for excellent across the entire aducation sector. Canadian credentials are valued around the world.
Acording to http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca, these are the reasons:
- Elementary and secondary (K-12) students in Canada are consistently ranked among the world’s top five academic performers in reading, mathematics and science in the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Programme for International Student Assessment. International students benefit from supportive environments with a focus on student-centred learning.
- Canada’s universities are among the best in the world. In 2012, 4 Canadian universities ranked in the Top 100 of the ARWU Shanghai Ranking and 22 in the Top 500; 3 ranked in the Top 50 of the QS University Ranking and 20 in the Top 500; and 5 ranked in the Top 100 of the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and 8 in the Top 200.
- Our universities have global links to more than 5,000 active international collaboration agreements with counterparts the world over.
- Canada’s colleges, polytechnics and cégeps offer industry-aligned, career-focused programs with growing levels of applied research directed at solving industry problems. Over 90% of Canada’s college graduates are employed in their field of study within six months after graduation and 93% of employers are satisfied with graduates.
- Language schools in Canada are leaders in language training at all levels, providing a wide variety of programs in English and French for further study, personal development or business preparation.